The Chou Yakikuri! Tamagotchi Kakeibo (超やりくりエンジョイ！たまごっちかけいぼ), is a Tamagotchi account book for the Chou Jinsei Enjoi Tamagotchi Plus. The Kakeibo was released in 2005(?). The Kakeibo Tamagotchi is not really known as a Tamagotchi, since you don't care for a Tamagotchi character. The Tamagotchi Kakeibo is only a tool for you to manage money for your Entama and Uratama. This Tamagotchi is rare and moderately expensive. The only available colors for the Kakeibo is pink with a orange stylus and blue with a green stylus-each come with a accountant binder. Kakeibo translated means money book.
Osewatchi is the main character on the Kakeibo and she's Ginza's most famous resident. She's very helpful when you're in need or trouble or new to Ginza Street. It's apparent that she runs on schedule.
- 9:00 Osewatchi gets out of bed, and eats
- 9:30 Zamasutchi tells non-shop news
- 10:30 Wakaokutchi tells shop news
- 11:00 Osewatchi goes out shopping
- 11:30 Osewatchi tells item new
- 12:00 Osewatchi eats
- 13:00 Dangoobatchi tells stock market news
- 15:00 Osewatchi has a snack
- 16:00 Osewatchi goes out shopping
- 17:00 Wakaokutchi tells shop news
- 18:00 something special happens on your birthday
- 18:30 Zamasutchi tells non-shop news
- 19:00 Osewatchi eats
- 19:30 Osewatchi bath time
- 20:00 Osewatchi brushes teeth
- 21:30 Osewatchi goes to bed
Waka Okutchi San
Waka Okutchi San is just a lone man that runs the Gotchi Library.
Dango Obatchi San is a person that runs the Gotchi Bank and helps you little to none.
Drug Store Man
Really doesn't have a name. But works at the drug store. He looks like a pill-which makes sense.
Ginza Street is basically a place on the Tamagotchi Kakeibo that supplies you with extra shops,etc for Entama. When you buy something from a store on the Kakeibo, you recieve a code in which you input it in your Entama and have that item now to use.
A place where you can purchase basic items of medicine for you sick,ill or suffering Tamagotchi.
This store stocks the things the regular Tamagotchi holds, like random foods,flowers,music items(CD),etc.
To cheer your Tamagotchi up on Entama/Uratama you can buy flowers and present them to your tama, I'm sure they'll be pleased.
A shop where you can buy a variety of cakes for your Tamagotchi.
A store that sells a large portion of great items, this includes clothes.
Another shop where your can buy a variety of foods,drinks,etc, but you get for a discount price compared to the Convenience store.
The Gotchi Bank is there for you to deposit money for later usage. You must have a four digit pin in order to access the bank-another great feature, I think. The bank master is Dango Obatchi-san.
There are also two settings for the Gotchi Bank:
- Regular Savings
- Super Savings
After entering those options you will be taken to a new screen were these options are applicable.
- View Balance
With either option you chose (Reg. Savings or Super Savings) you gain interest. For example the Regular Saving 0.5% interest.
Another great feature to the banking system is that you can also invest in a stock and watch it fall and grow. Your options are either:
How to become rich
When stocks were low, spent all your money buying stocks. When stocks are high, sell and deposit the money into the bank (until each account was full). After a few cycles of this, you will be rich.
Example: (1) start. Assets = 0 stocks, 1000 cash, 0 long term, 0 short term, 0 savings (2) buy stocks at 200 each. Assets = 5 stocks, 0 cash, 0 long term, 0 short term, 0 savings (3) sell stocks at 2400 each. Assets = 0 stocks, 12000 cash, 0 long term, 0 short term, 0 saving (4) buy stocks at 200 each. Assets = 60 stocks, 0 cash, 0 long term, 0 short term, 0 saving (5) sell stocks at 2400 each. Assets = 0 stocks, 144000 cash, 0 long term, 0 short term, 0 saving
- Supermarket: open 9:00 - 20:00, closed on Saturday, has a sale on Monday, Friday and Sunday.
- Discount Store: open 10:00 - 21:00, closed on Sunday, has a sale on Monday, Tuesday and Saturday.
- Convenience Store: open 24 hours a day, doesn't close any day of the week, doesn't have sales.
- Flower Shop: open 7:30 - 19:00, closed on Monday, has a sale on Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday.
- Cake Shop: open 8:00 - 18:00, closed on Tuesday, has a sale on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Drug Store: open 10:00 - 22:00, closed on Wednesday, has a sale on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
Basically, a dictionary you keep. It records which Tamagotchi characters players have discovered on their Entama and Uratama.
Is where you buy things or sell things for points or more items. It's also like a management office in a way,also.
Management Office/Main Menu
- parameter - it displays your Tamagotchi's name, age, GUTS points levels, etc to on your Kakeibo.
- connect - leads to connect menu. See below.
- treasure chest - attempt to sell an item from Osewatchi's inventory in the flea market.
- verbal communications - this replays the shop or neighborhood news if you missed it or forgot what they said.
Where you may find a street vendor has parked his cart in the vacant lot between 6:00 - 7:00, or 21:30 - 22:30. If Osewatchi is asleep during these times, tap the center of the screen to wake her up.
Some of the shops may have a sale on items at certain times. Sale prices can be 20 - 1000 Gotchi points below regular price. You can recognize whether a shop is having a sale by the presence of a balloon flying near the shop entrance.
Ginza Street Arcade
This is where you can play games in order to get gotchi points and very rarely itmes! To be determined how many games are actually on the Kakeibo, but so far, I think there only one and that game is the dodge ball game.
Kakeibo dodge ball game points
- 0-2 = 0
- 3-9 = 50
- 10-39 = 200
- 40-59 = 500
- 60-79 = 1000
- 80-99 = 1500
- 100 = 2000 (perfect game)
Account book cards
The account book cards are really easy to use, the player may use them for anything, but the most popular reason for using them is when the Tamagotchi gets old and you want them to find a soul mate, you use the dating card to summon the Match Maker.