The Patchi Forest (ぱっちの森 Patchi no Mori) is a forest located just outside of Tamagotchi Town. It is home to Kuchipatchi and his family. It is a place of relaxation; Kuchipatchi lives there because of his laziness. Morikamitchi is the god of the forest.
Patchi Forest is also full of mystery. It is home to unusual creatures that cannot be found anywhere else on Tamagotchi Planet. There are many trees, and sometimes Tamagotchis who visit at night can get lost.
On Virtual Pets
Patchi Forest is a visitable location.
Tamagotchi iD L
Patchi Forest is an unlockable location. Players can take their Tamagotchis here to bathe in the hot springs with Beartchi.
In Tamagotchi Media
In Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop, Kuchipatchi's shops are located in Patchi Forest. Many characters whose hometown is Patchi Forest are seen during the gameplay. The forest is also a location in Tamagotchi: Party On!
In the Anime
List of Characters from Patchi Forest
List of Locations
- Kuchipatchi's house
- Social Work Building
- Hot Springs
- Bubbly Hot Spring (泡温泉) - A hot spring with extra bubbly water. Bukutchi works here and keeps the water bubbly.
- Fruit Juice Hot Spring (果汁温泉) - A hot spring that looks like an apple and is filled with fruit juice.
- Fear Hot Spring (恐怖温泉) - A hot spring with red water. Beartchi seems to like it.
- Kabuto Hot Spring (カブト温泉) - A hot spring filled with tree sap. Kabumamatchi can be found here.
- Flowery Hot Spring (花温泉) - A hot spring for floral baths.
- Parent and Child Hot Spring (親子温泉) - A hot spring for parents with children who are too young to bathe alone. It contains a large bath and a smaller bath.
- Soil Hot Spring (土温泉) - A hot spring filled with dirt. Onsenmoguratchi seems to like it.
- Athletic Hot Spring (アスレチック温泉) - A hot spring containing athletic equipment.
- Chocolate Cascade Hot Spring (チョコの滝温泉) - A hot spring filled with chocolate sauce. It was designed by Wagassiertchi.