|←More iD! Tamagotchi Home Station Plus||Tamagotchi iD L||Tamagotchi P's→|
|This article is about a Tamagotchi Release|
The L stands for many words - Life, Link, Live, Love, Leader and Limited. They come in many colors; pink, yellow, blue, white, green, and purple. The standard price is ¥5,040 (tax included), but it can range depending on where it is bought. The Tamagotchi iD L also comes with an instruction manual printed in full colour.
One of the new features is a Tama Pet, that can be found, played with, and then adopted at Donut Park. There is also a flea market and morning market at Donut Park where users can sell and buy items at good prices. During the first day of each month, when users go to Donut Park, it is 'Cleaning Day'. The Eco-usatchi Triplets will give users an eco-item when their character meets them. The eco-items can give users benefits when purchasing food and buying items.Just like the Tamagotchi iD, the iD L is able to download extra games, items, clothing, etc. via infared from tama-ID-L.com
This Tamagotchi has also been translated to English by Bandai Asia, sold in China. The English version packaging of the Tamagotchi iD L are white, and are also available in all 6 colors.
Users can raise their adult Tamagotchi to a Tamatomo level by collecting all four joy stickers. Each adult character has its own specific favorite food, item, and clothing; using them will allow users to obtain three of the joy stickers. The final joy sticker is obtained automatically when the Tamagotchi has been an adult for 48 hours.
- Madonnatchi (special character)
- Giragiratchi (special character)
- Herotchi (special character)
- Maisutatchi (special character)
- Madame Kiki
- 32 new characters
- 10 Tama Pets
- 8 unlockable locations--Unlocked by acquiring seals for each character. Every 4 unlocks a new location.
- Gardening - Grow and sell plants.
- Sale events - Exclusive items.
- Clean your house.
- Visit the parent Tamagotchi ancestors. (NOTE: The family system where users view a list of previous generations no longer exists.)
- Connect with other Tamagotchi iD L owners to make friends, give gifts, and mate to create a new generation. Photos can also be taken with other owners.
- Game Center: When the character visits here, they can play games and earn Gotchi. The games are:
- Run & Jump: Help Mametchi get through the course to the end, while avoiding obstacles by jumping over them and avoiding them.
- Hamburger: Get Kuchipatchi to eat all of the burgers.
- Henshin Jo: When certain characters visit here, if they have the required clothes or accessories in their Closet, a question will appear asking if they want to change. The options are yes and no.
- Patchi Forest: When the character visits here, a question will appear, asking if the character wants to enter the hotsprings. The options are yes and no.
- Melody Land: When the character visits here, they can talk to Melodytchi's parents. On rare occassions users may meet Joou Sama, and she will give their Tamagotchi character a Melody Charm.
- Concert: Go to the concert hall and watch Lovelin and Melodytchi perform live.
- Waru Cafe: Meet Akaspatchi & Pipospatchi, Spaceytchi's little brothers, and talk about taking over Tamagotchi Planet. Users must be careful that the Tamagotchi School teachers don't see them.
- Uranai No Yakata: Meet Gypsytchi and she will tell users their fortune.
- Tamagotchi School: Go to Tamagotchi School with Mimitchi and learn about Tamagotchi and Tamatomo.
- Daiou no Shiro (Gotchi King's Castle)
Tamagotchi iD L SPOT
The Tamagotchi iD L SPOT (a sequel to the Tamagotchi iD SPOT) is a special black and silver version of the Tamagotchi iD L, only available in toy stores across Japan working as a connection device to an iD L when connected the owner's tamagotchi will receive limited edition download items acting like a Tamagotchi version of the Tamagotchi Station or link TMGC station as the iDL station was referred as. Being counted as an official Tamagotchi version yet not purchasable it and the iD SPOT are of the rarest Tamagotchis in existence.
Tamagotchi iD L 15th Anniversary VersionThe Tamagotchi iD L 15th Anniversary Version (たまごっちアイディーエル 15周年特別バージョン}Tamagotchi Aidī Eru 15 Shuunen Tokubetsu Bājon) is the limited edition fifteenth anniversary Tamagotchi iD L. It comes in two colors, Royal Pink and Royal Purple, and has 11 new characters added and replaced. It was released on the 23rd of November, 15 years after Tamagotchi first debuted.
New added characters
- Brother Otogitchi (From Tamagotchi: Happiest Story in the Universe!)
- Prince Tamahiko
- Lovelin: Hero Lovelin
- Flowertchi: Ura Furawatchi (Ura Flowertchi)
- Melodytchi: Arabian Melody
- Chamametchi: Akazukin Chama (Red Riding Hood Chama)
- Memetchi: Ura Memetchi
- Moriritchi: Owarai Moriritchi (Comedian Moriritchi)
- Watawatatchi: Watawata Kaguya Hime (Princess Kaguya Watawata)
- Mametchi: Ura Mametchi
- Gozarutchi: Shinobi
- Maisutatchi: Risurisu Maisuta (Squirrel Maisuta)
- Kuromametchi: Kuromame Hakushaku (Vampire Kuromametchi)
- Kuchipatchi: Patchi Dancers (with an accompanying Royal Servant)
- Kikitchi: Meitantei Kiki (Detective Kiki)
Tamagotchi iD L Princess Spacy ver.
Main article: Tamagotchi iD L Princess Spacy versionTamagotchi iD L Princess Spacy ver. (たまごっちアイディーエル プリンセススペイシーバージョン Tamagotchi Aidī Eru Purinsesu Supeishī Bājon) is based around the new main Tamagotchi character, Himespetchi. A similar character-based version is the Tamagotchi iD Lovely Melody ver. It was released in March 2012, and only comes in a black and pink shell.