|Genders and Releases:|
|Name in other languages:|
|Taiwan Chinese: 甜心機|
Telelin (テルリン Terurin), also known as Terulin, is Lovelitchi's cellphone. She first appeared on the Tamagotchi! anime and can be seen at the park on the Tamagotchi iD L. She is best friends with Lovelitchi. She also loves to play with Doremitchi, Sopratchi, Pashalin, Hapihapitchi, and Kizunatchi.
Telelin is able to walk and talk like a normal Tamagotchi, but she still isn't like normal Tamagotchis. She doesn't eat, drink, or have to use the bathroom and she doesn't touch water because she runs on electricity. However, she does have emotions and can cry with tears. At the end of each day, she sits and falls asleep on her couch charger shaped like Lovelitchi's head. She loves to ride on Hapihapitchi and Kizunatchi sometimes.
Telelin's birthday is the 19th of April.
In the anime, she is voiced by Tomoko Kaneda.
Originally, Telelin was an ordinary mobile phone. Lovelitchi receieved this from her parents, Lovelmamalitchi and Lovepapalitchi, when she became first famous as her celebrity identity Lovelin. She used the phone just for calling and sending text messages. However, when Lovelitchi got a text from the ancient Kuchipatchi of Truth and was sent back in time with Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi to fulfill a mission there, Telelin came to life because her power was needed to charge Mamemametchi's machine so it could save Tamagotchi Planet. When Lovelitchi and the others returned to the present, Telelin wouldn't wake up and the friends were very upset. However, Telelin soon woke up with a message from the ancient Princess Tamako and from that day forward, Telelin continued to exist as a living character.
Telelin has a strange personality. Whenever something goes wrong, she often makes an unexpected remark or comment which is followed by Lovelitchi scolding her by saying "Telelin....". Another one of Telelin's unusual behaviors is that she believes in the paranormal world. Whenever something unexplained happens, she normally says its paranormal activity, sometimes scaring everyone around her. Lovelitchi sometimes stuffs Telelin in her bag when this happens.
When Telelin talks, she always refers to herself in third person, saying Telelin instead of I, my, me, or mine.
Telelin is often inside Lovelitchi's heart bag and she pops her head out of it when talking to her or other people.
Tamatomo Keitai Terurin (たまともけーたい テルリン), literally meaning Handheld Tama-Friend Telelin, has five games, and 15 unlockable characters that users can get messages from. It comes with three exclusive Data Carddass cards. There are also passwords on the Data Carddass cards that give special messages when inputted to Telelin. It was only released in Japan, for 2,940 Yen.
- In the first game, players must press left and right to move Lovelitchi and catch the music notes.
- In the second game, players must use the left, right, up, and down buttons to collect the hearts that appear around Memetchi.
- In the third game, players must press the confirm button when the arrow moves in the middle of the bar. This will make Kuchipatchi eat the hamburgers.
- In the fourth game, players must press the confirm button to stop the sliding parts of Tamagotchi characters in order to make a complete face.
- In the fifth game, players must use up and down to change the number, and press confirm to match it with the number heading for Mametchi.
This is a list of all the characters that users can get messages from, in the order that they can be unlocked.
- Gotchi King
- Telelin only appeared in one English episode.
- Telelin is able to mimic different Tamagotchis by changing her face into theirs and making her voice sound like theirs.