I am a 16-year-old (soon to be 17) girl living in Australia. I am scatterbrained and I have a bad temper but I am usually generous, caring, and forgiving, even if I don't always show it. Tamagotchi means very much to me. The toys help me cope with life, the anime brings me a warm happiness inside, and the songs make me very emotional. But what I love most of all are the charming little characters. I want to step into their colorful, care-free world so I can hug their fuzzy faces and gaze into their sparkly eyes for all of eternity.
Favorite Tamagotchi characters
All the Tamagotchis are lovable in their own ways, but here are some of my favorites and why:
- Mametchi - My very favorite since the beginning, Mametchi's happiness-inducing shade of yellow, gentle smile, and bright eyes are what got me into Tamagotchi in the first place. Though simple, he has the cutest appearance of any other character in my opinion and his friendly, intelligent personality is precious.
- Himespetchi - As soon as I learned of her love for Mametchi, she instantly became my second favorite. How could I not like a girl who is obsessed with Mametchi just like I am? She has unique and beautiful eyes, an angelic voice, and her silly antics make me smile. Also, Ikemen Mametchi.
- Lovesoratchi - He's white and fluffy like a soft little cloud, he has button-like eyes the color of the sky, and his personality is so innocent and child-like. I really liked watching him grow throughout the episodes and his bond with Mofumofutchi. He's a great character and the first new male main since ages ago.
- Perotchi - I don't know why I am so fond of this character. I just like her design a lot and her eyes are pretty. I wish there had been more focus of her in the anime, but I did really like the episode about her and how much she appreciates about her mom. I once wrote a long fanfic about her but it's utterly shameful.
- Spacytchi - He has an original design and I am interested in his past. I think he is quite a deep and complex character, especially in that one robot soccer episode. He really wants to take over the world, and yet he still cares a lot about the Tamagotchis there. I also like how much he cares about his brothers.
- My Friend - A.k.a Girl of the Violin, My Friend shows that even an inanimate object like a violin possesses thoughts and feelings on Tamagotchi Planet. The bond between Melodytchi and her violin is wonderful and My Friend has arguably the best character design ever. And I want to hug her when she cries.
I also love Uwasatchi, Violetchi, Candy Pakupaku, Smartotchi, Kikitchi, Orenetchi, Neenetchi, Melodytchi, Mofumofutchi, and almost every character in existence but I don't want to spend the rest of my life list and describing my favorites so I'll just leave it at that.
My favorite Tama Pet is Kizunatchi. Aside from being way too fluffy and acting too cute to exist, Kizunatchi is super brave and fought to her end to save her planet and her friends. All she could think about when she was falling to her supposed doom was how she let everyone down. She is just so amazing and admirable.
Mametchi x Himespetchi
Kuromametchi x Neenetchi
Wagassiertchi x Patitchi
Kuchipatchi x Yukipatchi
Video game: Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop 2
Other things I like
- My Little Pony
- Warrior cats
- JewelPet, Hamtaro, and Shizuku-Chan
- Steven Universe and Gravity Falls
- Art (not just drawing, but also writing, animation, craft, etc)
Other random stuff...
- My favorite TMGC OP is Miracle☆Travel and my favorite TMGC ED is HAPPY All the Way for Sure!
- I do my own studying of Japanese and psychology for fun.
- The more I care about someone, the more likely I will lose my temper at them. I don't know why.
- I cry of happiness when I see something very cute.
- I am utterly terrified of relatively huge creatures, even in cartoons.
- Certain flavors make me think of specific emotions. For example, I associate the taste of orange Fanta soda with sadness and regret, while I associate the taste of potato salad with safety and contentment.
Well you can leave a message on my talk page if you want to ask me something, but I often forget about checking my notifications.
Stay safe and happy, Tama-Friends.