|Genders and Appearances:|
Yumecantchi highly resembles Yumemitchi and Hapihapitchi. She has rounded bangs on her forehead, identical to both Yumemitchi's and Hapihapitchi's bangs. She has teal eyes with three eyelashes on each eye (white dots facing left, unlike Yumemitchi's which face right), she has a pink nose (identical to Hapihapitchi's), and a small pink tail (Also identical to Hapihapitchi's), and a blue collar. She has puffy pink ears (besides color, resembles Kiraritchi's ears). She also wears a blue ribbon (Yumemitchi's ribbon is pink, besides color both identical), and she wears a magical backpack that allows her to fly. The backpack resembles a kind of Yume Kira Bag.
In the Anime
Tamagotchi! Yume Kira Dream
Yumecantchi only appears when Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi have transformed using their Yume Kira Bag. She uses her cuteness to get what she wants; Yumemitchi always falls for this, but Kiraritchi doesn't. Whenever Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi introduce theirselves (in transformations), Yumecantchi says, "Plus one-kyan!"
Yumecantchi can use Dorikawa Cards on her backpack, to make items appear to help Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi with their transformations. Yumecantchi also loves sweets, and Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi have to make food appear for her using Dorikawa Cards.
Yumecantchi left in episode 190. Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi mastered their Yume Kira Bags and Fortune Teller allowed Yumecantchi to come to the real world even though Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi weren't in a transformation. However, Yumecantchi couldn't stay with Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi and had to leave with Fortune Teller. After saying goodbye, Yumecantchi and Fortune Teller dissappeared.
She is voiced by Ikumi Nakagami.
Yume (夢) translates to dream. Can (キャン kyan) translates to can, as in "I can do it". Name translated Dreamcantchi. Her name (Dream can) is short for "Dreams can come true".
- She frequently says "kyankyan" and ends all her sentences with "kyan", most likely because of her name. However, these terms are also Japanese for the sound of yapping or yelping, as in the sound puppies and other animals make.
ToyThe electronic talking Yumecantchi plush takes 3 AAA batteries and can use any Dorikawa cards, including ones from the Yume Kira Bag. It comes with three Dorikawa cards and has the following features:
- She says a variety of phrases when users press the top of her head including "I love you!". She also giggles and sings.
- Users can give her items to play with using the Dorikawa cards and cause her to say more phrases
- She can get hungry, sick, or bored and users must give her the correct Dorikawa card to make her better
- Users can play Rock, Paper, Scissors with her or a Music Beat game. Use the Dorikawa cards to play Rock Paper scissors, and to play the Music Beat game, remember the tune Yumecantchi sings and tap her head to match the beat
- If users leave her on for a while without doing anything, she will call out to the user or talk to herself