Her backpack is magical and allows her to fly if she wears it.
Yumecantchi highly resembles Yumemitchi and Hapihapitchi. She has rounded bangs on her forehead, identical to both Yumemitchi's and Hapihapitchi's bangs. She has green eyes with three eyelashes on each eye (white dots facing left, unlike Yumemitchi's which face right), she has a pink nose (identical to Hapihapitchi's), and a small pink tail (Also identical to Hapihapitchi's), and a blue collar. She has puffy pink ears (besides color, resembles Kiraritchi's ears). She also wears a blue ribbon (Yumemitchi's ribbon is pink, besides color both identical), and she wears a magical backpack that allows her to fly. The backpack resembles a kind of Yume Kira Bag.
In the animeEdit
Yumecantchi only appears when Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi have transformed using their Yume Kira Bag. She uses her cuteness to get what she wants; Yumemitchi always falls for this, but Kiraritchi doesn't.
Yumecantchi can use Dorikawa Cards on her backpack, to make items appear to help Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi with their transformations. Yumecantchi also loves sweets, and Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi have to make food appear for her using Dorikawa Cards.
Yume (ゆめ 夢) translating to dream. Can/Kyan (キャン) translating to can, as in "I can do it". Name translated Dreamcantchi. Her name (Dream can) is short of "Dreams can come true".
The electronic talking Yumecantchi plush takes 3 AAA batteries and can use any Dorikawa cards, including ones from the Yume Kira Bag. It comes with three Dorikawa cards and has the following features:
- She says a variety of phrases when you press the top of her head including "I love you!". She also giggles and sings.
- You can give her items to play with using the Dorikawa cards and cause her to say more phrases
- She can get hungry, sick, or bored and you must give her the correct Dorikawa card to make her better
- You can play Rock, Paper, Scissors with her or a Music Beat game. Use the Dorikawa cards to play Rock Paper scissors, and to play the Music Beat game, remember the tune Yumecantchi sings and tap her head to match the beat
- If you leave her on for a while without doing anything, she will call out to you or talk to herself